|“||His pale-skinned companion, clad in colors of white and grey, possessed a crown of shimmering ice.||”|
–A Court of Thorns and Roses
The High Lord of the Winter Court is a handsome fae with white hair and skin so pale he looked frozen. Even his crushing blue eyes seemed like chips hewn from a glacier. As a member of the Winter Court he tends to wear fur even in the Summer and as their High Lord he wears a crown of ice.
A Court of Wings and Ruin
Kallias agreed to help Rhysand and the Night court in the war against Hybren rather quickly even though during the meeting he is fairly cold towards Rhysand.
Viviane is Kallias' mate and wife. Kallias had been in love with Viviane his whole life but had never told anyone, scared that Amarantha would use Viviane against him but when his power had been ripped from him he had used what remained to warn Viviane and tell her he loved her. When he returned back to the Winter Court he'd winnowed to Viviane and she'd kissed him, then he'd propose and they swore their vows. According to Viviane the mating bond only snapped while they were intimate.
Powers & Abilities
- Ice Manipulation: According to Rhysand, Kallias has the power to create, shape and manipulate. Because he owns this power, Feyre also received this power, due to being revived by the seven high lords.
- The name, Kallias is derived from Greek καλλος (kallos) meaning "beauty". This was the name of an Athenian who fought at Marathon who later became an ambassador to the Persians. 
- The name Kalias could be related to the Greek demigod Calais, who has the power to manipulate ice and snow. 
- Interestingly Calais is the son of the god Boreas, god of the season of winter
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (First appearance)
- A Court of Mist and Fury (Mentioned only)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin
|Characters||Kallias · Viviane|
|High Lords and Ladies of Prythian|
|Current||Rhysand · Feyre · Tamlin · Tarquin · Beron · Helion · Kallias · Thesan|
|Former||Tamlin's father · Rhysand's father · Nostrus|