Please bear with me, this post may be a bit long.
I've searched, I've been unsuccessful, and now I'm hopeful that I might be able to find someone here. I've recently gotten into the ACOTAR series (recently as in I've read the first 3 books in two days... shamelessly) and I'm chomping at the bit to start up a roleplay in the universe!
On the off-chance that someone reading this is also interested in this roleplay (please oh please) I'd be happy to tell you a bit about myself:
- I'm a female roleplayer with about 12 years of experience (I'm 26) and I like to double with my partners. :) I write OCs and like to do OCxCanon pairings.
- I'm hoping to find partners that are 21+ for my own comfort level, but definitely not any younger than 18. IMO no one younger than 17 should even be reading these novels, ya feel me?
- I love some solid romance in my roleplays, but I'm also biiiig on angst. BRING ALL THE DRAMA!
- I don't have many non-no's on my list beyond the usual but I really like to focus on character/story development. I like sex as much as the next person (*beats off the Rhysand fangirls screaming in the background*) but I really don't want it to be the main thing the roleplay is about. I swear nothing kills a roleplay faster.
- I tend to match what my partner puts out, but my usual length for replies is 2-5 paragraphs per character.
- My cat Sushi likes belly rubs, butt scratches and cheddar cheese. She's the shit and I'm a shameless cat mom.
If anyone is at all interested I'd seriously love to chat with you and mix up some magic! :) I write over GDocs, Email and via roleplayerguild.com so please feel free to shoot me an email and we can go from there! My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org